Build the system left to right*.
1. Select verticals’ type and place them in desired widths. The total system width for all sections will appear above the grid.
2. Select components that fit in sections from size tabs and drag them to place.
3. To change selection, remove verticals from right to left or hit "Reset" to start new.
4. You can start with one of pre-built systems and edit the design to better fit your needs.
5. Generate PDF with the layout by filling required fields and send to email@example.com for a quote or inquiry.
*Builder allows to plan up to 192” of continuous wall system. If your Apollo is wider than 192”, save the first session as a PDF and start additional system(s).